Program Highlights and Statistics
Student Disability Services at SDSU serves over 1,472 students with visible and invisible disabilities. Here are a few facts that give an overview of the students that we serve:
- In the Fall 2016, SDS serves students in a variety of disability categories:
- Aquired Brain Injury (ABI) (35)
- AD/HD (411)
- Communication (26)
- Deaf / Hard-of-Hearing (22)
- Learning (265)
- Mobility (172)
- Psychological (357)
- Visual (25)
- Other (159)
- In the 2015-16 academic year, SDS arranged and proctored approximately 5,000 accommodated exams, tests and quizzes.
- SDS’s TRiO Student Support Students provides intensive academic support to 225 students.
- In 2016, 404 students registered with SDS graduated with a bachelors or masters degree.