Health Promotion is your go-to place on campus for health and wellness information. Health Promotion also comes to you with presentations and education for your student organization or class.
We are staffed with Health Educators, Social Workers, and Subject Experts who offer education, HIV testing information, social work referrals, sexual health knowledge, STI education, and alcohol and other drugs information.
At Health Promotion you can receive:
- Educational workshops
- Individual and small group health education
- Alcohol and Other Drug information
GYN Orientation - includes information on a Women’s Health Exam (Pap smear) and birth control options
- Community resources and referrals
- Peer Health Education (PHE) Program
- Off-campus medical referrals
Assistance utilizing individual health plans
- Presentations from professionals or peers on a variety of health topics
- Numerous health outreach events and campaigns around campus
Learn more about the Department of Health Promotion: