Resources For Parents
SDSU Career Services empowers students and alumni to build bridges to their future careers. We provide numerous resources of interest to you.
And there are many that ways you — as parents of students and alumni — can help us!
How you can help your student
At Career Services, we do our best to help your student succeed. Parents can help by encouraging students to:
- Set up an Aztec Career Connection account.
- Get involved in an internship or mentorship experience.
- Attend Career Services events, like Career Fairs, workshops, and other programs.
- Research majors, careers, and assess areas of personal interest.
Find details about how you can help your student!
How you can get involved
There are many ways you can get involved and make a difference in the life of your student, and all Aztecs.
- Join the Aztec Parents Association.
- Become part of Career Services' Professional Network.
- Become a student's mentor through the Aztec Mentor Program.
- In business? Register your company with Career Services.
Find details about how you can get involved!