Career Planning and Counseling
Career counseling is available to address your career-related concerns.
Students most often request assistance in the following areas:
Career planning assistance
- Choosing or changing a major
- Learning about career options in your major
- Resume writing tips and review
- Strategies for finding jobs or internships
- Interview preparation
- Networking with professionals
- Graduate school decision making
Counselors are available on a walk-in or appointment basis.
Meet our Career Counselors