Aztec Career Connection
Aztec Career Connection is an online career and employment management system for students and alumni.
Note: Currently enrolled students and recent alumni (within 90 days of graduation) are eligible to access Aztec Career Connection free of charge.
This online career development management system includes:
- Job and Internship listings
- Resume, cover letter and transcript upload, storage, and submission
- On-campus interview scheduling, workshops and information sessions
- Free access to online resources including:
Big Interview — a practice interview suite with practice interviewing via webcam
GoingGlobal — resources for studying and working abroad
TypeFocus — a personality type assessment
Log into your Aztec Career Connection account with your RedID using the box on the left.
- If logging in for the first time, use your Red ID for the password.
Aztec Career Connection for Employers, Faculty and Staff: