Student Success and Academic Excellence Task Force
The Student Success and Academic Excellence Task Force task force is responsible for identifying goals and initiatives the university should undertake in this area. The task force members are responsible for determining the resource requirements of the goals and initiatives, and setting priorities among the recommended goals and initiatives.
Read the Charge to the Student Success and Academic Excellence Task Force.
Task Force Members
- Geoffrey Chase, Academic Affairs (co-chair)
- Eric Rivera, Student Affairs (co-chair)
- Gale Etschmaier, Academic Affairs
- Christina Brown, Associated Students
- Shannon Clark, Associated Students Representative
- Danielle Quiones, Associated Students Representative
- Tom Rivera, Associated Students Representative
- Eric Hansen, Business and Financial Affairs
- James Frazee, Instructional Technology Services
- Aracely Bojorquez, Senate Representative
- Suzanne Bordelon, Senate Representative
- Lev Kirshner, Senate Representative
- Rey Monzon, Senate Representative
- Tod Reeder, Senate Representative
- Sarah Slaughter, University Relations and Development
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view; download Adobe Acrobat Reader.