Steering Committee and Task Forces
The planning process relied on the work of a steering committee and five task forces with their associated working groups. Each of the five task forces and their associated working groups were responsible for a specific area. The five areas are:
The steering committee was responsible for the overall planning process, including the preparation of the final version of the plan. The steering committee was also responsible for integrating the recommendations of the task forces, creating an integrated financial plan to address the university’s financial challenges, prioritizing recommended initiatives and considering ways to fund prioritized initiatives.
Read the Charge to the Steering Committee.
Steering Committee Members
- Nancy Marlin, Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs (co-chair)
- Sally Roush, Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs (co-chair)
- Ethan Singer, Academic Affairs
- Kit Sickels, Alumni Representative
- Rob O’Keefe, Associated Students President
- Channelle McNutt, Associated Students Executive Vice President
- Bill Eadie, Senate Chair
- Kathy LaMaster, Senate Representative
- Steve Schellenberg, Senate Representative
- Julio Valdes, Senate Representative
- Stephen Welter, Vice President for Research and Dean of the Graduate Division
- Jim Kitchen, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Mary Ruth Carleton, Vice President for University Relations and Development
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view; download Adobe Acrobat Reader.