SDSU Clear Credential and Induction Program
Clear Credential and Induction Application
When to Apply
Summer Applications accepted until May 1.
- Early Applications (guaranteed spot upon admission): accepted until April 1.
- Choose from Two Class Schedules:
- Two Consecutive Summers: 1st Summer: May 21 to August and 2nd Summer: April 1 to August 15
- Summer and Fall Semesters: May 21 to August and September 15 to December 7
Fall Applications accepted until July 1.
- Early Applications (guaranteed spot upon admission): accepted until June 1.
- Class Schedule:
- Fall and Spring Semesters: September 15 to January 30 and February 15 to May 7
Spring Applications accepted until December 1.
- Early Applications (guaranteed spot upon admission): accepted until November 1.
- Spring and Fall Semesters: February 1 to June 15 and September 15 to December 7
How to Apply
There is a $42 application fee. The Clear-Induction Program uses Taskstream for the online Application and to deliver online courses. Your registration fee covers your use of Taskstream. Follow the instructions below to subscribe to Taskstream. Then fill out the online application.
How to Subscribe to Taskstream Using a Credit Card