Financial Aid and Scholarships
The San Diego Foundation has opened its 2015-2016 Common Scholarship Application!
These scholarships are open to:
- Graduating high school seniors
- Current college students (undergraduate or graduate)
- Adult re-entry students
- Students with financial need (including middle income families)
- Students attending four-year universities, community colleges or career/technical schools
The application can be accessed at www.sdfoundation.org/ScholarshiipApplication
. For questions, email email@example.com or call (619) 814-1343.
The deadline to complete the application is Wednesday, February 4, 2015 at 1:00 pm.
Other Scholarships Available
This is not a complete listing of available aid options. We are fortunate to have many scholarship options for our students.
For a complete list of College of Education scholarships, visit http://www.sa.sdsu.edu/scholarship/index.html
Applying for scholarships is as easy as 1 - 2- 3!
- SEARCH for SDSU scholarships by selecting your major/credential and/or "All Majors" from the drop-down menu.
- SELECT scholarships for which you meet the eligibility requirements (listed in the description of each scholarship).
- APPLY by submitting a separate online application and essay for each scholarship.
Questions? Contact us in the College of Education - Office of Student Services at (619) 594-6320.