Group Advising Sessions
Sessions will include general information regarding the requirements for applying to our Preliminary credential programs in a presentation format. Prospective students interested in General Education, Bilingual or Special Education programs are invited to attend.
* Please note that there will not be time during this session to address very specific or detailed inquiries such as reviewing individual transcripts or creating an individual course sequence plan. We encourage you to stop into the office during walk-in advising hours or email our office with these questions. We appreciate your understanding.
2015 - 2016 Weekend & Evening sessions for your convenience!
Wednesday, August 19, 6 - 7:30 p.m. - Room: (EBA-340) Saturday, August 22, 10 - 11:30 a.m. - Room: (EBA-340) Saturday, September 26, Noon - 1:30 pm - Room: (EBA-341) Wednesday, September 30, 6 - 7:30 pm - Room: Music Bldg. (M-215) Saturday, October 10, Noon - 1:30 pm - Room: (EBA-341) Wednesday, October 21, 7 - 8:30 pm - Room: (EBA-260) Wednesday, November 18, 7 - 8:30 pm - Room: (EBA-260)
- Saturday, November 21, Noon - 1:30 pm - Room: (EBA-341)
No December Sessions
- Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 7 - 8:30 pm - Room: TBD
- Saturday, January 30, Noon - 1:30 pm - Room: TBD
- Wednesday, February 17, 7 - 8:30 pm - Room: TBD
- Saturday, February 20, Noon - 1:30 pm - Room: TBD
All sessions will be held on campus - room location will be posted soon
NOTE: EBA is the Education and Business Administration Building on campus
SDSU is currently not admitting credential program candidates in Art Education, Physical Education or Music Education unless they have completed the SDSU subject matter waiver program in Art Education, Physical Education or Music Education and two additional instructional methods courses in the content area (e.g. Teaching Methods in Music) with attached or included K-12 practica.