Group Advising Sessions
Sessions will include general information regarding the requirements for applying to our Preliminary credential programs in a presentation format. Prospective students interested in General Education, Bilingual or Special Education programs are invited to attend.
* Please note that there will not be time during this session to address very specific or detailed inquiries such as reviewing individual transcripts or creating an individual course sequence plan. We encourage you to stop into the office during walk-in advising hours or email our office with these questions. We appreciate your understanding.
2016-17 Evening & Weekend sessions for your convenience!
- Wednesday, Sept. 21 @ 7pm in EBA-254
- Wednesday, Oct. 5 @ 7 pm in EBA-254
- Wednesday, Nov. 2 @ 7 pm in EBA-254
- Saturday, Nov. 19 @ 10 am NE-73
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 @ 7 pm in EBA-254
- Wednesday, Jan. 11 @ 7 pm in EBA-254
- Saturday, Jan. 28, 2017 @ 10 am at 6367 Alvarado Ct. Suite 350, San Diego, CA 92120
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017 @ 7 pm at 6367 Alvarado Ct. Suite 350, San Diego, CA 92120
- Saturday, February 11, 2017 @ 10 am at 6367 Alvarado Ct. Suite 350, San Diego, CA 92120
NOTE: EBA is the Education and Business Administration Building on campus. NE is the North Education Building on campus. Sessions scheduled off campus will be held at the Interwork Institute (6367 Alvarado Ct., Suite 350, San Diego, CA 92120)
SDSU is currently not admitting credential program candidates in Art Education, Physical Education or Music Education unless they have completed the SDSU subject matter waiver program in Art Education, Physical Education or Music Education and two additional instructional methods courses in the content area (e.g. Teaching Methods in Music) with attached or included K-12 practica.