Giving to the College of Education
Ways to Support
There are quite a few things you can do to help us! Here are just a few:
1. Make a Gift
Investing in the College of Education produces effective professionals, new knowledge through research and inquiry, and partnerships with the field of practice that make a difference in the lives of the people served.
- Give a secure online donation.
- Make your check payable to The Campanile Foundation and mail to:
- San Diego State University
- Attention: The Campanile Foundation
- 5500 Campanile Drive
- San Diego CA 92182-1968
- Set up a re-occurring donation with your credit card or bank.
- Establish a pledge where you make scheduled gift payments over time
- Recommend a gift from your donor advised fund
- SDSU Faculty and Staff may set up a monthly payroll deduction.
- Planned Giving (see Wills and Bequests below)
2. Wills and Bequests
Donors who arrange to benefit the College of Education through planned gifts enable us to provide transformative educational opportunities. No matter the size of the gift -- through your will, trust, real estate, retirement assets, or insurance, -- you can help to support educational experiences that prepare students to engage in the community through creativity, involvement, leadership, and innovation. Visit Planned Giving for more information on how to get started. If you have already included SDSU in your estate plan, please fill out our Legacy Gift Form.
3. Corporate Matching Gifts
Check to see if your company has a matching gift policy – many of them do! Use our search engine under “Your Company Might Match Your Gift” to see if your company is listed as a matching gift partner.
4. Advocate for Us
Talk about the College of Education with your friends and family. Introduce us to other people who may be interested in learning more about the College and supporting our efforts. Did you know that in the U.S. News & World Report’s 2016 ratings of Schools of Education, SDSU’s College of Education ranks #1 among CSUs, #1 in San Diego County, #8 in California, #51 among public universities nationwide, and #69 among all universities in the United States?
Areas to Give
- Students Scholarships – Help support our undergraduate, credential, masters and doctoral students with their tuition and study abroad.
- Program Support – Donate to a specific department, program, Center or project that is meaningful to you. View a list of our departments and Centers.
- Improving Futures Fund – Support our faculty and staff endeavors that improve the futures our graduates and of children, youth, and adults they will serve. Learn more about on the Improving Futures Fund.
All gifts to San Diego State University are accepted and administered by The Campanile Foundation (TCF), an official 501 [c]  auxiliary organization of San Diego State University.
The Tax I.D. number is 33-0868418.