Online Program Application for SDSU Graduate Programs using Decision Desk
Dual Language: Critical Literacy and Social Justice (M.A.)
Fall 2016 Applications
|Item Due||Due Date|
|CSU Mentor application due||3/1/16|
|Online program application due||3/15/16|
|Transcripts and GRE scores due||4/1/16|
IMPORTANT: The online program application is not available at this time. We will notify you when it is available as long as you complete Step #1 below, submitting the CSU mentor application. We expect that the application will be available at the latest in early January 2016. We have included below the items that you could work on or gather together while waiting for the application to open.
Items to work on:
- CSUMentor: Complete the CSU Mentor application at www.csumentor.edu
- GRE Exam & Transcripts: Take the GRE exam and request official transcript(s) to be sent to SDSU Graduate Admissions:
SDSU - Enrollment Services
5500 Campanile Dr.
San Diego, CA 92182-7416
Items Requested in Application
Please gather these items below and save them on your computer until the Online Program Application opens:
- Letter of Intent: Write a Letter of Intent that includes reasons you wish to be admitted to this Master’s program (500 words).
- Teaching Background Form: Complete the Teaching Background form.
- Letters of Recommendation: Contact two individuals who you have interacted with both academically and/or professionally and would be able to write a letter of recommendation for you. Recommenders will submit their letters directly into the Online Program application.
If you have questions about the application process or program itself, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the M.A. Critical Literacy & Social Justice Homepage.