Online Program Application
for SDSU Graduate Programs
Dual Language and English Learner Ed: Critical Literacy and Social Justice (M.A.)
Fall 2016 Applications
|Item Due||Due Date|
|CSU Mentor application due||3/1/16|
|Decision Desk |
|Transcripts and GRE scores due||4/1/16|
How to apply:
- CSUMentor: Complete the CSU Mentor application at www.csumentor.edu
- GRE Exam & Transcripts: Take the GRE exam and request official transcript(s) to be sent to SDSU Graduate Admissions:
SDSU - Enrollment Services
5500 Campanile Dr.
San Diego, CA 92182-7416
- Program Application: Complete the Online Program Application for SDSU Graduate Programs using Decision Desk
Items requested in program application:
Please gather the items below and have them ready to upload to Decision Desk:
- Letter of Intent: Write a Letter of Intent that includes reasons you wish to be admitted to this Master’s program (500 words).
- Teaching Background Form: Complete the Teaching Background form.
- Letters of Recommendation: Contact two individuals who you have interacted with both academically and/or professionally and would be able to write a letter of recommendation for you. Recommenders will submit their letters directly into the Online Program application.
If you have questions about the application process or program itself, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the M.A. Critical Literacy & Social Justice Homepage.