Content Skip to content.
San Diego State University

CSP Home


Educational Specialist Degree 

Master's Degree

Certificate Program

Minor in Counseling & Social Change

Undergraduate students wishing to sign up for the minor should meet with the program director or one of the peer advisors to plan out your classes and get the appropriate paperwork signed.

Please bring a declaration for Major-Minor form with you when you meet with the advisor.

Visit the Minor in Counseling & Social Change webpage for more information