Apply to the College of Education
All College of Education graduate-level programs require that you complete two online applications:
- CSU Mentor Application
- Supplementary Program Application
- The CSU Mentor application opens on October 1.
- The Supplementary Program Application opens on October 1.
- Letters of recommendation are now collected online, as part of the Supplementary Program Application.
3. Know your due dates!
Application deadlines vary by program. You will want to know:
- the CSU Mentor deadline for your program, which is the date by which you must submit a completed CSU Mentor Application for admission to the University,
- the File Completion deadline for your program, which is the date by which all official transcripts and test scores must be received by the Graduate Admissions Office at SDSU,
- the Program Application deadline for your program, which is the date by which you must submit the online supplementary program application.
4. Start early, and be prepared to scan and upload documents.
- Many College of Education programs require that you scan and upload certain verification documents as part of your Supplementary Program Application.
If you need technical assistance with the Supplementary Program Application, please contact Sandy Kahn at the College of Education at firstname.lastname@example.org