The College of Education (COE) is committed to making reasonable efforts to make its web pages accessible to persons with disabilities in accordance with state and federal laws and CSU policy.
COE actively monitors all web pages using HiSoftware Compliance Sheriff in order to ensure content conforms to section 508 accessibility requirements and the CSU ATI standard which is based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 standard, a more rigorous standard than the 508 standard. WCAG 2.0 summarizes web accessibility using four broad design principles:
- Content must be perceivable.
- Interface elements in the content must be operable.
- Content and controls must be understandable.
- Content must be robust enough to work with current and future technologies.
Report a Problem or Send Feedback
If you experience any difficulty in accessing content on a COE website or need the information in an accessible alternate format, please contact the web content manager or the COE webmaster at email@example.com with the following information:
- The page or site you are trying to access (full URL please)
- The difficulty you encountered
- Possible solutions or workarounds that might assist you
Accessible Technology Initiative
Accessibility, the SDSU Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI), is an intrinsic component of our campuses commitment to ensure access to our information and electronic resources to all individuals, regardless of disabilities.
For more information visit he SDSU ATI Project site.